I should've done this post before the New Year came on, but there was a lot of stuff going on with preparing for NYE with the family, and lots of other stuff. (Okay, no, not really. Half the day I was actually just lounging, playing Bakery Story on my phone -- DON'T JUDGE ME) *cowers*
So I've had a couple of things in mind that I should absolutely do or change this year... Although I'm not really big on listing down resolutions... but I got this idea from Joyous Reads, so I thought that maybe, listing down stuff would help ease my mind a bit, and I know I might not even be able to do at least half of the stuff I'm about to list, but it's worth a shot, right?
(More like "To-Do List of 2015")
*in no particular order
- BE FIT (Definitely mandatory)
- Be diverse on the blog (Read and review more YA, NA, Paranormal, General Fiction etc.)
- Write shorter and straight to the point reviews
- Explore more topics and posts for the purpose of blog variety
- Discover more blogs and comment a whole lot
- Buy more books
- GET A JOB (So I can earn money to buy more books and concert tickets) [Also mandatory]
- GET ORGANIZED (With everything!)
- Blog Remodel Vol. 3
- DRAW MORE and frequently update the Deviant-art account
- WRITE MORE poetry and continue short stories that I've left behind
- Quit, or perhaps, attempt to procrastinate less
- Smile, be happy and go with the flow.
I really want to get at least half of these accomplished, so I'm gonna be crossing my fingers that I get motivated enough to actually work on these. I'm looking forward to another great year with you all. From the bottom of my heart, I love you all!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!