Hello, Hello! If you're a Mischievous regular, you probably noticed something strange, like the new blog design, perhaps? Hah! Yep, Mischievous Reads is no longer PINK, but is now PURPLE (which is actually my favorite color other than green).
I've been planning this change for a long time now, and I always kind of got stuck with the header creation, but I've been inspired very recently after helping out Talina with her blog design over at Sassy and Dangerous, I had the urge to work on my design which gave me lots of stress because coding even with tutorials (thank you for existing, and to the fantastic blog designers who share tutorials, you are blessings in disguise) is complicated as frack and now here it is! What do you guys think? Come to think of it, I should've taken a screenshot of my previous blog design for a before and after comparision. I got too excited, I forgot. Hah!
EDIT: As it turns out, I have my old design template saved on my email, thanks to Stephanie @ These Paper Hearts because she fixed the "Summary and Excerpt" code on my homepage, so I was able to recreate at least 90% of my old blog look on my tester template! So here's a shot of the design before.
To celebrate my new blog design... AND my upcoming 21st birthday on October 20th, and my 1st blog anniversary which was last month, I'm going to be hosting my first ever giveaway. And of course, it's INTERNATIONAL! I mean, why wouldn't it be?
So, as protocol, here are the ground rules and regulations:
- Giveaway is INTERNATIONAL as long as The Book Depository or Amazon ships to where your igloo is set up.
- One (1) winner will be randomly chosen on the day I turn tuwenni-wan, October 20th, midnight (12am) EST.
- The winner can choose ANY book(s) as long as the total is within or of $20 value.
- If you're under 18, make sure to ask your Mommy for permission. Or your Daddy. Or both. Whoever's in charge of the crib.
- No cheating, please. I'm watching you.