The Christmas Gift Guide Tag

I'm excited for the Christmas season, because PRESENTS!!! And all other cool stuff, Secret Santas, Exchanging gifts and lots more.

So I've been tagged by one of my blogger friends, Erin from The Hardcover Lover and apparently, this tag is created by Crazy For YA which could totally help in buying gifts for fellow bookworms. I personally think this is an awesome tag, like it would be less stressful when it comes to gift shopping.

To make posting your own version of the tag easier, there are a few rules to follow:

1. Pick at least one book/book series for each category.
2. Spread some holiday cheer by tagging at least three other bloggers.
3. Add your link to the linky post.

So here's my take on the Christmas Gift Guide Tag, with my very own book recommendations! Some of them might be fairly present from 2014, but I've also added favorites from previous years.





(This was the edition I have, there are other editions but this cover was really cute)


      





      



(I haven't finished Silkworm yet, but I don't consider it as a DNF. The plot's real good, but I had to set it aside for a while to make room for blogging.)




   

Well, there you have it! These books are really awesome and worth reading, so if you haven't read them yet, pick these up.

My tagged bloggers are:
Mallory | Mallory Books
Belle and the other Misses | Fangirling Misses

Wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance!

11 comments:

  1. I need to read The Cuckoo's Calling! I've been wanting to read it since it came out, but I never got around to it. I'll definitely be reading more adult reads in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag Erin! You should check it out, it's real good. Adult books are cool, meanwhile, I'm going to try reading more YA books in 2015. XD

      Delete
    2. I used to read nothing but adult books, and then I took a YA class and fell in love with it. It's hard to believe that I hadn't really read YA until about two years ago. I only wish that Rainbow Rowell was releasing an adult book in 2015. I love her adult stuff way more than her YA books. I also have a few Nicholas Sparks books that I still have to read.

      Already my TBR is out of control, and it's not even New Year's Eve. :(

      Delete
  2. Oooo thanks for the tag Bless! I adore your music picks.....HANGING TREE :D This is a great post to do before Christmas ;)
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! I'm looking to get my hands on a physical copy of the soundtrack too, lol. Looking forward to checking your list! :D

      Delete
  3. Okay so I'm actually excited for this tag! I don't know wth I'll put for music lovers though lmao. You have some great picks! I swear since everybody knows I like dysfunctional reads, they always recommend me to read The Bell Jar. I have yet to do so, but 2015, it's going down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tika! You better read The Bell Jar by next year, because it's a beautiful classic. :D

      Delete
  4. Great answers! I have been meaning to read The Cuckoo's Calling for a while now. I am so curious to see how Rowling's writing is outside of the wizard world. I am currently on a mystery/thriller kick now, so I might move it up on my TBR.
    Happy Holidays!
    Tessa @ Crazy for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should! I highly recommend The Cuckoo's Calling. :D

      Delete
  5. Oh this is awesome! I love the idea of recommending books to give this holiday season. :) Fun tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy! Feel free to do it without being tagged! It's real fun! :D

      Delete

Thank you, Mischievous Readers, for taking the time to read my post/review, and I would be so glad to know about your thoughts, so please leave me a comment, I'll surely reply!

(Oh, and it's best you click the NOTIFY ME check box to receive a notification once I reply to your comment)