18 November 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Sequels I Can't Wait to Get


It's been ages since I last did a Top Ten Tuesday, which really sucks, because I always end up forgetting then suddenly remembering about it the next day. 

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish, where you share your top ten picks, depending on the topic stated for the day... and today's topic is: Top 10 Sequels I Can't Wait to Get!

*Clicking on the images will lead to the Goodreads page

    


    

   



So as you can see, I stuck to the romance genre, because that's basically the majority of my reading history. I'm a sucker for awesome romance novels. Some of the books listed above have already been released a couple of weeks ago but I still haven't had the chance to get them. 

Until the next... whatever, 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Secret is the sequel to Beautiful Bastard right? The covers look similar but I'm not even sure that belongs in the same trilogy or whatever it is lol. I am literally dying at the title " Mai Tai'd Up " Everytime I hit the bar I order a couple of Mai Tai's to get my turn up ready lmao. I'm such a lush! I think I want to look into Quarterback Draw. I haven't read a book about a handsome football player, and I may need to start here lol. What's the first book? I'm to lazy to look it up :/ lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Beautiful Secret is like book 4 or 5 or something, lol! Mai Tai'd Up is from the Cocktail series by Alice Clayton lol, real hilarious! And and Quarterback Draw... I hate to tell you but this is book 9 of the Play by Play series by Jaci Burton. And I've read all the previous books, lmao! The first book is "The Perfect Play" AND GIRL LEMME TELL YOU, JACI BURTON'S COVERS ARE SEXY AF ;D

      Delete

Thank you, Mischievous Readers, for taking the time to read my post/review, and I would be so glad to know about your thoughts, so please leave me a comment, I'll surely reply!

(Oh, and it's best you click the NOTIFY ME check box to receive a notification once I reply to your comment)