07 November 2014

COVER REVEAL: After Death by Elle Jefferson


I am beyond excited to share with you guys the cover of  Elle Jefferson's latest book, After Death, which is to be released on November 21. 


TADA!!! The cover is absolutely stunning and so minimalist. I'm really loving the silhouettes. Gorgeous, yet simple, right? And yes, it looks all sweet and swoony, but check out the blurb below and be mind blown. 

After Death
by Elle Jefferson

Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: November 21, 2014

It'd been building for months, festering inside her, begging to come out, but she controlled it.

But standing over his body, watching blood pool beneath his chest and soak into the carpet, waiting for him to take his last breath, she knew.

Control could go to hell. 

They all could go to hell and she'd send them there. 

She was letting the monster out. 

And with it, she would get her revenge.



ELLE JEFFERSON

2 comments:

  1. That cover is so cute and simplistic! Are you reviewing the book too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Unfortunately no, I won't be reviewing this book. But it sure is part of my TBR. :D

      Delete

Thank you, Mischievous Readers, for taking the time to read my post/review, and I would be so glad to know about your thoughts, so please leave me a comment, I'll surely reply!

(Oh, and it's best you click the NOTIFY ME check box to receive a notification once I reply to your comment)