TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Hey Lovelies! I've gone through a couple of blogs and I kind of thought, why not try out weekly memes. And it's Tuesday too, so the perfect meme would be "Top 10 Tuesday", which is originally hosted by Broke and Bookish weekly because they love lists so much. 

So today's list would be "Top 10 Books I Really Want To Read but Don't Own Yet". Whew, that's a handful. If this would have been a video blog instead, I might have stuttered. (JKLOLZ)


Okay, so let's get started!

10. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

 Okay, so Clockwork Angel's been out for like four years now, yes, I admit, I've been quite lacking in the YA area. I've been ignoring it at the bookstores before and suddenly now, I want it.  (Hoarder alert: I still haven't read the Mortal Instruments and they're just judging me from my shelf, yup.)

9. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Let me just say, this has got to be one of the cutest book covers ever. I haven't read a single Jennifer E. Smith book though, but I already have ebooks of her other two cute books, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and This is What Happy Looks Like. 

8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Another book with a cute cover art. I'm excited to get my hands on another Rainbow Rowell book, especially after reading Attachments. 

7. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

This book just piked up my curiosity, like I'm so excited how this book is written. It features Dorothy of Oz as a villain, according to the blurb. I've seen a couple of copies in bookstores but unfortunately, I'm currently broke, so I'm going to have to save up a bit. 

6. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

This is the first of Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series, and I'm currently reading an ebook but I seriously want to get a hard copy of this whole collection and so far, there are thirteen books in the series, like damn Nalini, you trying to kill me? Anything written by Nalini Singh is pure sexiness. 

5. Quarterback Draw by Jaci Burton

This is the 9th book to Jaci Burton's Play by Play series, and I've read from the first to the eighth and I'm so excited to get my hands on this sexy book. It's not released yet, though. 

4. The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey

So this has intrigued me for quite some time, and I'm really excited to get my hands on it. It's quit suspense, according to the blurb, with the main protagonist being a "very special" child. 

3. Adultery by Paulo Coelho

I can't even begin to explain how the blurb to this book is just suspense filled, and I simply love anything by Paulo Coelho. This man is genius, I swear. 

2. Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk

I'm currently collecting Chuck Palahniuk books and so far, I already have Lullaby, Diary and Damned. Chuck Palahniuk is pure genius. One of the best writers ever. 

1. The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom

I'm not even going to explain why I want my hands on this book. Y'all should know why. 


That was kind of hard to get to ten. I had to seriously choose a top ten because I do want a lot of books to own, not just to read but for collection purposes as well.  So, here's my list. If you've got your own top 10, feel free to hop on the bandwagon and leave a link to yours below! 


7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any book by Rainbow Rowell yet,but I really want to.Her books sound so unique and interesting.
    I hope you'll get a chance to buy the books soon:)

    Here's my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are actually cute, including the cover art. I'm currently saving up for these books. :)

      Delete
    2. Followed you via Bloglovin by the way. :)

      Delete
  2. I need to read Landline and The Girl with all the Gifts too. Attachments was so cute, I agree!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually got more into this list, but unfortunately, we only get to put 10. *sigh*

      Delete
  3. I have to admit that most of the books you listed I have never heard of. I have yet to read Landline even though it's sitting on my bookshelf. Dorothy Must Die (I tweeted you about it) wasn't my cup of tea and I didn't finish it. I read This is What Happy Looks Like and I thought it was alright. So I'm scared to read her other books. Yes this list could go on for days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to start reading Jennifer E. Smith's books before the year ends. Ohgosh, I have a lot of books I want to read, I don't even know where to start. LOL

      Delete

Thank you, Mischievous Readers, for taking the time to read my post/review, and I would be so glad to know about your thoughts, so please leave me a comment, I'll surely reply!

(Oh, and it's best you click the NOTIFY ME check box to receive a notification once I reply to your comment)