I haven't been buying books lately, because I'm currently broke and living off a monthly allowance, so it's time for me to learn to budget my current cash. And as much as I disliked reading e-books before, I actually realized the convenience and the money you can actually save in buying e-books. Well, there's also the library but I prefer to have my own copy of the book (physical or virtual) because that way, I don't need to follow a deadline. (I've suffered way too much cash penalties back in college when I forget to return a book on its due date.)
But despite being broke, I still couldn't resist buying one, especially if it's a Palahniuk or an Albom creation. I am just so obsessed with the man, you have no idea.
So it's time for Stacking the Shelves, a Saturday book blog meme originally hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you post or share books (physical or virtual) that you will be adding or just added to your bookshelf.
I got these books a couple of days ago and I really had to get a physical copy of them because they're by my favorite authors; Chuck Palahniuk and Mitch Albom. These two are just geniuses. If I had bought Adultery by Paulo Coelho, that would have made the trio.
I just got a couple of ARCs too for the month of September, so I've got more review posts to come.
- ARC BOOK REVIEWS - Triple Brazen Threat #2 (One Night of Scandal, Chasing Trouble & Melt For Him)
- ARC BOOK REVIEWS - Third Time's a Bliss (Brushing Off the Boss, Second Chance Ranch & The Bouquet List)
- ARC BOOK REVIEW - Double Jeopardy by Linda Wisdom
- BOOK REVIEW - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- BOOK REVIEW - Silkworm by Robert Galbraith